Recipe: Barbecued chicken fillets
- 4pcs chicken fillets, cut into half through the centre to form 2 thinner fillets
- 500g Desiree potatoes, halved
- 3 corn cobs, peeled, washed, sliced into 3cm thick pieces
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley (leaves only), finely chopped
- 1tbs olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- ½ cup Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
Marinade chicken fillets with Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing, garlic and some salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate between 2-4 hours.
Meanwhile, wash potatoes and place into a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high power (100%) for about 5 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
Place corn in a microwave-safe dish and cook for about 6 minutes or until corn is just tender.
In a big bowl, combine potatoes and corn and toss through with oil and parsley.
Heat barbecue plate on medium-high. Cook potatoes and corn for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently, or until golden. Add tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes or until warmed through.
Cook chicken on grill plate for about 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve immediately with barbecued vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Back to Our Blog