Recipe: Roasted pumpkin & feta salad
- 1 butternut pumpkin (about 1.5kg), quartered lengthways, peeled, de-seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3tbs maple syrup or honey
- Salt & black pepper to season
- ½ cup Red Kellys Traditional Dressing
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (if desired)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place cut pumpkin in a baking tray and the onions in another. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and black pepper before baking.
Bake pumpkin and onions for about 15-20 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
Prepare dressing by combining maple syrup (or honey) and Red Kellys Traditional Dressing.
Place spinach, feta, pumpkin and onions in a big bowl. Drizzle over with dressing and toss gently to combine. If using walnuts, sprinkle over before serving. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Back to Our Blog