Chicken & Avocado Salad
- 2 pieces chicken breast fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large avocado, thickly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt & black pepper
- 1/2 cup Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Cook broccolini for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain again and cut in half.
Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes and slice thickly.
Prepare dressing by combining ½ cup of basil, Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing and salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce, avocado and broccolini on a platter. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Top with chicken. Drizzle over with dressing and serve immediately. Enjoy!