Chicken Caesar Pizza
- 1 ready to use pizza 12-inch pizza crust
- 1½ cups of shredded Mozarella cheese
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 450g of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 cup Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat up oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken with 1tbs minced garlic. Stir chicken to cook until it is slightly cooked. Turn off the flame. Stir in ½ cup Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing just before removing chicken from the skillet.
Spread 3 tbs Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing onto crust and sprinkle with remaining garlic. Top with half of the cheeses and all of the chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
In a separate bowl, toss lettuce and tomatoes with remaining dressing. Top pizza with lettuce and tomatoes mix and croutons just before serving. Enjoy!