Easy and Tasty Grilled Chicken
- 4 pieces boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Red Kellys Italian Dressing, 8 tablespoons
Marinate chicken breasts ensuring they are well coated before placing them in a Snap Lock bag. Keep refrigerated overnight or at least several hours to ensure the meat develop the flavours they are marinating in.
Heat up a grill pan (or fire up the barbecue) to medium-high and lightly grease the pan with the olive oil. If the chicken breasts are about 1 inch thick, ensure you cook for about 5 minutes on each side and turn every minute until golden and cooked through. You could baste with some extra dressing if you prefer your chicken with a bit more sauce.
You could either serve this with long grain rice, grilled capsicum, mushrooms and onions, or on a bed of green salads with tomato, lettuce and grilled corn on the cob.
- You can replace chicken breast with thigh, drumsticks or breast tenders.
- When marinating meat, try to marinate overnight or at least a few hours to let the meat develop the flavours they are marinating in.
- To add more flavour, try adding a dash of white wine while marinating.