Roast Potato Salad
- 1kg Golden Delight potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 5 slices prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1tbs lemon juice
- 1tbs drained capers, chopped
- 1tbs chopped fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1tbs chopped fresh basil leaves
- Black pepper
- 1 cup Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Gently boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water for about 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain and leave to cool for about 5 minutes. Place in a large baking tray with prosciutto and oil. Season with pepper and toss gently to coat.
Cook in oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and tender.
Mix lemon juice, capers, parsley and basil with Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing in a separate jug.
Once potatoes are cooked, add the dressing mixture to coat. Toss gently to combine and season with more black pepper, if desired, before serving. Enjoy!