Salmon with Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
For the salmon
- 750g smoked salmon or trout slices
- 2 small red chilies, deseeded and very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
For the cucumber salad
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- ½ a carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, roughly torn
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
Prepare all the ingredients for the salad and place in a mixing bowl. Add lemon juice to Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing and mix well. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly. Transfer salad to a serving platter.
Arrange smoked salmon or trout pieces on the serving platter with salad. Mix lemon juice, Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing and chilli. Drizzle over smoked salmon or trout. Serve and enjoy!