Recipe: Barbecued salmon
- 12pcs Atlantic salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dill (leaves only), finely chopped
- 1 bunch lemon thyme, finely chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- ½ cup Red Kellys Traditional Dressing
- Lemon wedges to serve
In a big jug, combine garlic, dill, lemon thyme, olive oil, lemon juice and Red Kellys Traditional Dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Place salmon fillets on a large tray and pour over half the marinade. Turn salmon over and pour over the remaining half. Cover and refrigerate for between 2-4 hours. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin side up, for about 3 minutes. Turn and barbecue, brushing occasionally with marinade, for 4-5 minutes depending on thickness or until just cooked.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
Back to Our Blog