- 5 cups wombok (Chinese cabbage) or half a wombok, finely chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1tbs soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 2 birds eye chilies, deseeded, finely sliced (if desired)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
Combine wombok, capsicum, carrot, beansprouts, onion, and coriander in a bowl.
Place soy sauce, sesame oil and Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing in a jug. Whisk to combine and pour over salad. Toss gently to combine. Top with almonds (and chilies) before serving. Enjoy!