Just for the kids: Strawberry & watermelon lemonade
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, stem removed, halved
- 8 cups watermelon, deseeded, roughly chopped up
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup sugar (or adjust to taste)
- 2 cups water (or 3 cups ice cubes on a hot day)
- Some mint leaves and thinly sliced lemon for garnishing
Combine strawberries, watermelon, lemon and lime juice, sugar and water (or ice cubes) in a blender until smooth.
Strain and pour into glasses. Garnish before serving. Enjoy!
Back to Our Blog