- 5kg or 1lb of ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tbs canola oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 4 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- 8tbs Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing (or add more, if desired)
Heat up a grill plate to medium heat. Add in the oil.
Mix together beef, garlic and Parmesan. Divide the meat into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties (about ½ inch thick). Season both sides of the patties with salt and pepper.
Grill each side of the patty for about 4-5 minutes each or until done.
Place each burger on the bun bottoms and spread with some Red Kellys Creamy Caesar Dressing. Top with a slice of cheese and some lettuce leaves. Season with more salt and pepper before serving, if desired. Enjoy!