Fast & Easy Cucumber Quinoa Salad
- 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled, deseeded, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbs lemon juice
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Red Kellys Basil & Garlic Dressing (add more if desired)
Place quinoa and 1 1/2 cups cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until water has absorbed. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
*You can leave quinoa to steam some more in saucepan depending on how you like its consistency.
In a screw-top jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice and Red Kellys Basil & Garlic Dressing. Secure lid and shake to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Add parsley, cucumber and dressing to quinoa. Toss to combine. Serve immediately. Enjoy!