Greek Salad With Watermelon & Feta
- 1/4 small seedless watermelon, flesh diced into small cubes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3tbs olive oil
- 2tsb lemon juice
- 4 x 100g slices feta cheese
- Salt & black pepper for seasoning
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing
Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Place feta on a lightly oiled tray and bake in the oven until they are just warmed through.
Meanwhile, combine lemon juice, olive oil and Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
In a salad bowl, combine watermelon, red onion, olives and parsley.
Drizzle over dressing and top with feta before serving. Enjoy!