Healthy Salmon Tagliatelle
- 500g or 4 pieces skinless salmon fillets
- 250g tagliatelle
- 2 tbs olive oil, plus extra for mister
- 1 large brown onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed and diagonally cut into ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbs chopped fresh dill
- Salt & black pepper for seasoning
- ½ cup Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing
- Lemon wedges for serving
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees fan-forced.
Clean and pat dry salmon fillets with paper towel. Place salmon on an oiled baking tray. Season with some salt and pepper and spray with mister.
Grill salmon for about 10 minutes or until salmon starts to turn pink and firm enough to flake. Set aside to cool before flaking gently with a fork.
Cook pasta according to packet instructions or al dente. Drain and return to the pot to keep warm.
Heat olive oil in pan. Saute onion, garlic and asparagus until they begin to brighten. Add the vegetable broth and peas into the mixture and lower the heat. Cook for about another 2 minutes or until all the ingredients begin to soften.
Add in the Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing and stir in dill. Finally, add in pasta and mix well before adding flaked salmon. Season with salt and pepper before giving the whole mixture a gentle stir.
Garnish with some dill and lemon wedges before serving. Enjoy!