Quinoa Salad With Walnut
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 4 anchovies, drained, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained, thinly sliced
- 120g Greek-style fetta, crumbled
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing
Place quinoa and 2 cups cold water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Transfer to a large bowl to cool.
In a separate bowl, gently whisk together oil, lemon juice, anchovy, garlic and Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Add quinoa and remaining ingredients and gently fold to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*The ratio is 1 cup of uncooked quinoa to 2 cups of liquid.