Roasted Potato With Capsicum & Corn Salad
- 1kg Golden Delight potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 ear fresh corn, husk removed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 1 small yellow capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2tbs olive oil
- 3tbs red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Rub some oil over the corn.
Gently boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water for about 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain and leave to cool for about 5 minutes. Place in a large oiled baking tray with corn. Season with pepper and toss gently to coat.
Turn corn over occasionally and about 20 minutes into roasting (or when corn is light brown on some spots), remove from oven. Let rest and cut the kernels from the cob.
Cook potatoes in oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden and tender.
Add the corn, tomatoes, capsicum, onion, garlic, and parsley to the potatoes.
In a separate bowl, combine red wine vinegar, Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Drizzle dressing into the salad. Gently toss and serve immediately. Enjoy!