Savoury Potato Salad
- 1 kg Chat potatoes, peeled, cut into small pieces
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced finely
- 1 medium red onion, diced finely
- 3 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup baby capers, drained, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2tbs cider vinegar
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing
- Lemon wedges to serve (if desired)
Place potatoes in a large saucepan and fill to cover with water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
Place warm potatoes in a large serving bowl and add eggs, red onion, celery, capers and parsley. Toss gently.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing with some salt and pepper to taste.
Pour dressing over potatoes and fold gently to combine.
Potatoes when warm, tend to absorb more flavour than when it’s cold.