Spicy Garlic Prawns
- 1kg green king prawns, deveined, peeled, tails left intact
- 2tbs olive oil
- 100g butter, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 red birds eye chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3tbs fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste, or lemon wedges
Melt butter and olive oil over medium-high heat in a large, deep frying pan. Add garlic and chilli and cook stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add in the prawns and cook stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns are pink.
Stir in tomato, parsley, salt and pepper, and Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing. Serve with steamed rice or crusty bread. Enjoy!