Spinach Salad with a Lemony Dressing
- 1 350g bag of baby spinach leaves
- 6 slices bacon rasher, finely diced
- 1tbs canola oil
- 1 cup mushroom cup, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- Salt & pepper
- ½ cup Red Kellys Lemon Myrtle Dressing
Heat up oil over medium heat. Cook bacon until crisp.
Transfer to a plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
Place spinach, bacon, mushroom, and onions in a big bowl. Drizzle with Red Kellys Lemon Myrtle Dressing and toss well to combine.
Top with egg and croutons before serving. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!