Summer Vegetable Salad
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways, thinly sliced crossways into wedges
- 360g green beans, trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 350g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add beans and cook for 1-2 mins, or until bright green and crisp-tender. Drain and transfer the vegetables to a baking tray and refrigerate until cold. Cut beans into 1.5cm pieces.
To make dressing, gently whisk together lime juice, olive oil and Red Kellys Tangy Traditional Dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a large salad bowl, mix together onion, cucumbers, green beans, capsicum, tomatoes and half the coriander. Drizzle over dressing and toss to coat. Top with avocado and remainder coriander. Serve immediately and enjoy!