Sweet Chilli Prawn and Bacon Spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 16 prawn cutlets, deveined and tails intact
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped (and a sprig for garnishing)
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- 6 tbsp Red Kellys Sweet Chilli Dressing
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain and set aside.
Heat up oil in a deep fry pan over medium heat. Cook bacon, stirring, until it is crisp. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
With the oil left in the fry pan, cook onion for about 2 minutes before adding garlic. Stir for about a minute, then add in the prawn cutlets. When the prawns start turning pink, add in the pasta to the pan, bacon, parsley and Red Kellys Sweet Chilli Dressing. Toss and season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!