Thai-style Crab Salad in Lettuce Cups
- 2x170g can crab meat, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 spring onions, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 small pieces Boston lettuce (Butterhead) leaves
- 4tbs Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing
*Gently squeeze out excess moisture from crab, if any.
Place crab meat, spring onion and coriander in a bowl. Combine oil, lime juice, garlic and Red Kellys Sweet Chilli & Lime Dressing in a jug. Add to crab mixture. Toss to combine.
Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Top each leaf with 2 tablespoons of crab mixture. Top with chilli before serving. Enjoy!