Tuna & Egg Salad
- 4 Desiree potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
- 1 425g can Sirena Tuna in Springwater
- 1 bunch fresh salad leaf watercress, leaves picked
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing
Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and cook for 8 minutes. Add the asparagus in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and run under cold water. Set aside to cool. Peel the eggs and cut each egg into quarters.
Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Cut each potato into quarters.
Drain canned tuna and gently flake into large chunks with a fork.
Place the eggs, potatoes, asparagus, tuna and watercress leaves in a big serving bowl. Drizzle over with Red Kellys Romano & Chive Dressing and season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately and enjoy!